ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

My I phone got lost on Friday when i call it is off and it

Customer Question

Good morning my I phone got lost on Friday when i call it is off and it was given to me by my sister.so i was hoping you could help me trace it she forgot her I cloud password
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the phone has the Find My iPhone app installed you can use it to locate the phone.

If you need to recover the iCloud password ***** access the Find My iPhone app, follow this procedure:

1. Open Safari and enter appleid.apple.com.
  2. Click Reset your Password.
  3. Enter your Apple ID and click Next.
  4. There are three ways you can confirm your identity to Apple. Although you will most likely only see two: Email Authentication and Answer Security Questions.
  5. It's easiest to start with Email Authentication. Select it and click Next. Apple will then send an email to the backup account it has on file. It doesn't tell you which email account this is (it won't be the same email address as you use to sign in). So you'll have to go check your mail accounts and see if the email has come through.
  6. You will get an email from Apple with the message How To Reset Your Apple ID Password. Click the Reset Now link in the email and follow the instructions.
  7. Apple normally sends the How to Reset Your Apple ID Password ***** quickly, but you should give it an hour to come through in case there is a problem. If you haven't received the email by then, it may have been sent to an email address you are no longer using. Click Return To My Apple ID.
  8. Click Reset My Password ***** enter your Apple ID again and click Next. This time choose Answer Security Questions and click Next.
  9. Enter your Birth Date using the Month, Day and Year options.
  10. Enter the answers to the two security questions. These vary but are based on information you entered when you set up the account, such as your dream job and the name of the city in which your parents met. Click Next.
  11. Fill out the New Password ***** Confirm Password ***** You should use the same password ***** each field.
  12. Click Reset password.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Pete,I do not have iCloud installed on the I-Phone...
Please could you reverse the R850 charges back into my
FNB account, that phone is gone and Find My Phone app
was not installed there also....Please give my money back, i do not want to look for it anymore!!
Please refund me the R850, Pete, i need it for my KIDS!!
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I am a user of this site, just like you.

For any account queries please contact customer services.

If I can help with any other phone or electronic problems please let me know.

Best,

Pete.