Josh, Technician
Experience:  Smartphone support
50836188

I have Verizon Service and this has never happened but it

Customer Question

I have Verizon Service and this has never happened but it says "no Service" tho I can make a text message to my daughter and she got it...
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: ********** is my number and I have a I phone 5 I think...
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: where do I get the model
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just going on this past hour I think tho I wasn't on the phone for past 3 hours so don't know when it started.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Please hold down the POWER and HOME button together until you see the Apple icon. After you see the Apple icon, you can release the buttons. Once the phone restarts, check to see if the issue is resolved.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Quit sending me these messages. It's ovet
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

If the issue is resolved or the question is finished, please use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and it will close the question for you.