Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.

I downloaded the new ios with the finger touch. When I tried

Customer Question

I downloaded the new ios with the finger touch. When I tried toinstall it, I botched the process. I hungup bacause I could not remember my apple password ***** apple/itunes. I am an 80-year-old with cognitive impairment and need someone with lots of patience. You can reach me by phone on another line (###) ###-####also.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Just a few months 3 or 4
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i just tried to install a few hours ago. I cussed and I counted to 10. I clicked on whatever I thought would help. No avail.
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that they know I am deaf and they must speak slowly, not louder. I may have to ask them to repeat often. I am not a dumb person. Please be patient
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Rusty replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 11 days ago.

Since it's only a few months old, we can reset it pretty easily. Have you plugged it into your computer since you bought it to establish a connection with iTunes?