Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I remember the apple id but i cant remember the password for

Customer Question

I remember the apple id but i cant remember the password ***** the email address that used to set up my iphone. i do not have another phone and the email that you have on file is closed to me because i cant remember the password. ps. i type very slowly
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Samuel your expert. Thank you for the information! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am going to try and reset this with you ok Stephen

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
whatever you can do to help me will be fine
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just switched carriers for my cell phone and it asks for the password ***** my old email account.

And we want reset the old password ***** the old email?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i guess that is what we have to do

I am going to need to contact you in private via phone to get your account information. This forum is here is open for viewing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i cant activate the phone without the passwor!!!

I understand ...do you have access to computer or email I can work with you there? To reset the password ***** have to ask security questions and password ***** That I can not do in this public forum.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Im on my computer right now the email addressw we can work with is ***@******.***. i guess we'll have to jump back and forth

ok

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
its pretty senseless to keep offering a deal on a phone call when i've told you i do'nt have phone access right now! that is what this session is all about.

I don't control that Stephen it is auto sent by the system. It can serve as a nuisance that is beyond my control at times.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok then there is nothing we can do about that. Please excuse me as I'm very upset right now

I understand you being upset but I can not ask for the information needed in this forum. Please try this and see if it helps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you for the effort. now what is the cost?

I want to help you so badly. I am sorry for your issue. Again I do not control the cost I am just here to find the right answers. The link I sent you is a great step in the right direction.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok

Any luck with the link?