Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have been put down for Apple music on my iPhone and

Customer Question

I have been put down for Apple music on my iPhone and computer by mistake. My grand daighter said I had an upgrade on my iphone and she did it. It is synced with my iMac.
I really don't want to subscribe to Apple music as I am not interested in 99% of the content. How can I cancel it on both devices?
***@******.***
Tel. 0308(###) ###-####
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Follow the steps below to cancel Apple music subscription.

On iPhone :

1. In the Music app, tap For You (if you see it), then tap or your photo in the upper-right corner.
  2. Tap View Apple ID.
  3. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. You can turn off or cancel subscription and renewal there.
  4. Tap Back to return to your Account screen, and then tap Done to return to the app.

On Mac :

1. Open iTunes.
  2. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
  3. Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
  4. Scroll to the Settings section.
  5. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.You can cancel subscription there.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask