Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.

I can not log in with my passcode after doing the most

Customer Question

I can not log in with my passcode after doing the most frequent software support last night. I purchased my iphone 6s plus in februarury. I am very frustrated because it was working fine prior to the update.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Iphone 6s plus and purchased on 2/2016
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This stated this morning after the update last night. I did talk with a tech earlier named Glen and he was supposed to call me back over an hour ago
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Per Glen I changed my apple ID and passcode. my phone is connected to my computer stating "iphone is disabled and connect to itunes" I have and nothing seems to be working.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 20 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. (If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first.)
  2. Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB Cable.
  3. On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
  5. Click Restore and confirm / continue.

Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.

- You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,