Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones

I had two iPhones in the past. I want to see the pics I had

Customer Question

I had two iPhones in the past. I want to see the pics I had storage in my first iPhone. How do I do that?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 23 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can just unlock the phone and open the Photos app to see the pictures. Isn't this working for you ?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I have a different phone now. I mean I want to see the actual pics I storage in iCloud database in my desktop
Expert:  Ashik replied 23 days ago.

Oh ok. If there are any photos stored on iCloud, then you can access it from iCloud website.

Go to

Login to the iCloud ID you used on that iPhone. Then click Photos and it will show the photos saved on iCloud. Let me know how it goes please.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
No it does not. I was there already, besides I want to see pics from the older phone. Where do those pics in a pc?
Expert:  Ashik replied 23 days ago.

Are you sure you had iCloud Library enabled on those iPhone ? If you had not iCloud Library on those iPhones, then you will not see these photos in iCloud.

Do you still have older iPhones with you ?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
No. So what is the way to download the iPhone pics in a computer folder so they can stay there without the iCloud/bs mombo jumbo?
Expert:  Ashik replied 23 days ago.

By connecting the iPhone to the computer with the USB cable and copying the photos from it.

I will send you instructions. But first I need to know what computer you are using. Is it an Windows PC and Apple Mac ?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Windows Pc
Expert:  Ashik replied 20 days ago.

First download and install latest version of iTunes on your computer from here :

Then connect your iPhone to your computer. If asked to trust the computer on your iPhone, tap Trust Computer.

(If iTunes opened and if it asks you to setup as new iPhone or restore from backup, select Setup as new iPhone. Then close iTunes)

Open Computer or This PC. You can find your iPhone in there along with other drives. Right click on iPhone and select Import Photos and Videos. This will import the photos and videos from iPhone to your computer's pictures folder.