Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.

Need to reset password and passcode for iPhone 6SE

Customer Question

Need to reset password ***** passcode for iPhone 6SE
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

You will need to do a factory reset on the iphone in order to clear the passcode. When setting it back up you will need to login with the username and password ***** the Apple account that the phone is registered to.

Before we begin, please ensure that you can login to your Apple account.!&page=signin

If you don't know your password, please click on "forgot password" and follow the instructions on the screen to reset the password. Let me know when you've sucessfully accessed your apple account and I will walk you through resetting it to factory.