Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.

Im trying to connect my iphone to the wifi and it has a

Customer Question

Im trying to connect my iphone to the wifi and it has a check mark next to the wifi name but the bars are not blue , and not showing up at the top of the phone to let me know im connected
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.

, then go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted

, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the model of your internet modem / router device.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

- If needed, please disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for a few minutes, then re-connect. Then try the above steps on the iPhone again.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,