Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.

I have a misdemeanor case that needs to be addressed asap

Customer Question

I have a misdemeanor case that needs to be addressed asap before becomes too late today asap i only have 2 hours left to go to work thanks Tessa ********
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-da5ijpa1- replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon Tessa, I am a Criminal Defense and Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes after your questions to prepare some information for you, thank you!

First, can you provide me some additional information about your case? Also if you become pressed for time you can always request a phone call and we can speak on the phone (it is an additional charge though)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Legal Discussion by Email. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi Tessa, I received your request, is there a reason you need to use email instead of this message board? The message board allows you to post pictures and documents also if you need to, was that why?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i prefer by email not talk over the phone thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
is there such a detective that could track who made the changes on my date and time etc on my phone like i have a date saying on my iPhone that today is Monday September 5th now is that sufficient information that u need?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have had some previous history of someone entereing into my phone and make some changes sometime ago not long time ago... so maybe do u have a particular detective ? i am getting tired of this going on and all this has to stop
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please answer my questions asap if u are able what is the problem?

Hi Tessa, sorry for the delay. I am not aware of such a detective, and I suspect the other experts may not know either. Perhaps a detective that operates in "forensics" with electronics, but let me opt out in case there is another expert that may have a better answer for you. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
need an expert in technology on my iPhone to track by investigation who entered into my phone disrespectfully...
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

So to check, you are saying someone altered the date and time of your phone?

Please let me know.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know