Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement

My old phone melted and I lost a lot of pics and Google

Customer Question

My old phone melted and I lost a lot of pics and Google music I've purchased. I'm hoping in my heart you can retrieve these items. Phone manners as well. I'm at my wits end as these are extremely important to me. I've been tending to a family member who is in midst ages of terminal ALS and I'm exhausted. I'm begging for your help. Bless you. Alan Dawson.(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

the Google Music you purchase will be downloaded once you sign into your replacement phone, as this is linked to your Gmail account you used when you first set up the phone.

For the photos, we can see if you enabled them to be backed up Alan

If you click on my link below

And sign in with the same account you used on the phone, do you see any of your photos listed there?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I bookmarked a few but sadly many recent ones are gone. How do I restore my purchased music again please?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

When you set up your new phone, go to Google Music and you will see your purchased music there as this is linked to your account.

You can also listen to it here via your computer

I also advise on the new phone to go to settings, backup and make sure you are backing up your photos online./

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you