JKalman
JKalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master Of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Transfer data from 5c to 6se health

Customer Question

transfer data from 5c to 6se health
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
good
Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

You can connect your iphone 5c to your computer with the usb cable and transfer the files from your iphone to your computer; and then, connect your iphone 6se to your computer with the usb cable and transfer the files from your computer to your iphone.

Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

I can tell you exactly how to do that. Please let me know if you need detailed instructions.

Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any problems with or questions about this advice. If I have solved your problem, I would appreciate a GOOD or an EXCELLENT rating. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.