Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Ready to assist with your Android, Apple, or RIM mobile smartphones

My phone message is telling me I have 4 virises and I need

Customer Question

my phone message is telling me I have 4 virises and I need to download google applock for free to correct it ?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

What is the make and model of your phone?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Samsung galaxy core prime
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 months ago.

Ok. If I were you, I would search the google play store for 'Adblock Browser'. The top result should be 'Adblock Browser for Android'. The icon should be half a stop sign, and half a globe. Download this browser and use it instead of your default internet browser. This app blocks ALL ads, such as the one you are seeing. It keeps you from accidentally clicking on things you shouldn't, because it deletes ads and pop ups. CLICK HERE to see it in the Google Play store.

Please rate my service positively if I've been of help, if you need more assistance please reply.