Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

I downloaded update on my phone and was downed now says a

Customer Question

I downloaded update on my phone and was downed now says a few more things to finish. inter Apple ID well i've tired everything and failed can't do anything else
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following steps for fixing the Apple ID password ***** your iPhone:

- Click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

, then there, enter the email address associated with your iPhone, then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password, and check.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the exact email address (or part of the email address) it is currently showing on your iPhone.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

If that does not work, please click on the website below:

https://getsupport.apple.com/

, then there, click on the option Apple ID, then option Forgot Apple ID Password. Then there, you can schedule a support phone call.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,