Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I have an Acer laptop and just got back from Verizon--they

Customer Question

I have an Acer laptop and just got back from Verizon--they showed me how to hook up the Verizon 4G mobile device and when I got back to my shop I can't get it to work. Admittedly I'm not very savvy on these devices. I need this to work on the road since I will be traveling to Idaho and have to see my mail etc. I use AOL mail, can you help? Alan L Edwards
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 4 months ago.

Hello I am Samuel

Is the 4G device on?

Expert:  Samuel White replied 3 months ago.

First plug the battery and replace it. Now power up the device. After that you should be ok!

If complete be sure to rate me! You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate. (See attached.)