Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

Its stuck in camera, holding the power button doesnt work,

Customer Question

its stuck in camera
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: holding the power button doesnt work
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: and my home button doesnt work so i have the assessibility home button
JA: The smartphone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: it doesnt even go out of camera when i am recieving phone calls
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If it is frozen, then you have two options in here. Either you have to let the battery drain, so it will turn off the system and reset itself or you have to disconnect the battery by taking the back cover if you would like to fix it immediately. This will also reset it. There is no other way to reset it without home button.

Which model of iPhone is this ? Let me know and I will send you instructions to remove the battery.