Rusty
Rusty, Technician
Experience:  Specialize in Android and iPhones. How may I help you?
63817454

I have bought second hand iPhone from my friend, after I up

Customer Question

I have bought second hand iPhone from my friend , after I up date the iPhone it's need Apple ID to activated the iPhone but the problem is my friend forgot his Apple ID . What should I do with this iPhone now?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Rusty replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. You're going to need your friend's help with the Apple ID recovery. Click here. Click "Forgot Apple ID" and it will give you a chance to enter the email used associated with that ID. He'll get a notification that will reset the ID, and you'll be able to set a new ID, and get into the phone.

If you are satisfied, please don't forget to rate my service with you today with 3-5 stars. Rating

does not close the question, and you can communicate with me at no extra charge.

Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Were you able to get in?