Rusty, Technician
Experience:  Specialize in Android and iPhones. How may I help you?

I have bought second hand iPhone from my friend, after I up

Customer Question

I have bought second hand iPhone from my friend , after I up date the iPhone it's need Apple ID to activated the iPhone but the problem is my friend forgot his Apple ID . What should I do with this iPhone now?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. You're going to need your friend's help with the Apple ID recovery. Click here. Click "Forgot Apple ID" and it will give you a chance to enter the email used associated with that ID. He'll get a notification that will reset the ID, and you'll be able to set a new ID, and get into the phone.

If you are satisfied, please don't forget to rate my service with you today with 3-5 stars. Rating

does not close the question, and you can communicate with me at no extra charge.

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Were you able to get in?