Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

Received a warning message on safari on my iPhone 6s saying

Customer Question

received a warning message on safari on my iPhone 6s saying to call a number to help me get spyware off my phone. number is ***** cannot delete this recurring message.
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am cancelling my credit card amount. this website is not what it is advertised to be.
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Your phone has been hijacked. It's not a bad scenario, they just want you to pay money to remove the message. It's a scam, not a real warning.

Choose Force Quit from the Apple menu, close Safari, and then launch it with the Shift key held down. If that doesn't work, temporarily disconnect the computer from the Internet and/or click here and run Adware Medic. You may need to download it from a different web browser.