Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.

I have a google app on my apple i-6 cell phone. suddenly

Customer Question

I have a google app on my apple i-6 cell phone. suddenly when I touch the icon, I get a page asking me to sign in and it won't accept any information & can't fine my google account. What do I do?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: About 1 year or less
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just repeating typing my name as either ***** *****e or J ***** *****e and typing my email address.
JA: The smartphone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Smartphone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Follow these steps on your iPhone please.

Touch and hold the google app on your iphone screen until it begins to shake and a black x appears on it. Then tap the x to uninstall the app. Then go to Settings, mail,contacts, calendars. Then tap on you google account, make sure the account info is correct, then go to the apple app store icon, then download the google app again, then tap on the app to open it after it downloads, then tap on the correct google account and enter the password.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Expert:  Randy replied 3 months ago.

did that work for you?