Josh, Technician
Experience:  Smartphone support
50836188

I copied the photos from my wife's Apple iphone to our PC

Customer Question

I copied the photos from my wife's Apple iphone to our PC (Microsoft 10) which did work. However, it erased all of the photos from my wife' pone. Is thee a way I can send her a copy of them back to her phone?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi Patrick,

Did she have the photos backed up via iCloud or iTunes?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Negative

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Okay, no problem. You can see all of the photos on your desktop though correct?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Sorry for the delay since yesterday. Yes I can see al of the photos on the PC.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

The easiest way to do this..

Go to http://www.icloud.com

Sign into your wife's apple ID account

Click on Photos -- if it is the first time, it will need to "prepare your library" which can take a minute or two.

Once it loads the photos, click on Upload and from there you can upload photos to the iPhone. If you want to do multiple files, on the selection screen hold down the CTRL key while left clicking on new photos.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.