Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

The last time I used your service it said I would have two

Customer Question

the last time I used your service it said I would have two months free service before my card would be charged. My card has already been charged and I was very dissatisfied with your service. I hate my iphone and wish to cancel this service. I expect my card to be credited for the amount.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You may perhaps have contacted not quite the immediate company that you are concerned with. But I can advise you: if it is your service provider, for the communication, or phone, or data comm. services your iPhone is using, then you need to contact your service provider's Customer Support or Customer Service number, to ask about the two months of free service you were offered, and to cancel their (phone/comm/data-comm) service for your iPhone.

If you tell me what your service provider's company name is, I will give you info on how to contact them.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this was a service provided by iphone..it has nothing to to with straight talk. I figured you would pass the buck

I have no power over iPhone (i.e. Apple, that mighty corporation) nor StraightTalk accounts. All I can do from where I am is advise you. (I wish I could do more for the situation, but that is about it, to be honest, since I am not affiliated with Apple nor StraightTalk.)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thanks to the difficulty of using this phone I have no way to send or receive a call..your service was able to take my money, I wasn't expecting it to be drawn out for two monts. With out a refund I have no money for food this week
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I sure do not have 20.00 for a live phone call

Ahem: from JustAnswer.com, you do have rights for a refund. Just contact

*****@******.***

about your concern with JustAnswer.com billing and you will be able to get a refund processed there, at your request, fairly promptly.