Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs

Im having trouble with the APPs.. I had the App to access my

Customer Question

Im having trouble with the APPs.. I had the App to access my Citizens Bank on line Banking. Now when I try to install the app , not only do I get Citizens bank but I also get other banks. And there is no "get" to download the app. I talked with Citizen's bank and i have no problem downloading on my PC, I talked with AT&T and they tell me it's an Apple problem. I need help to download this App. I have the 6 Plus
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 3 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be your "Device Repair Technician. I will assist you the best possible way I can to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on my services that I will providing for you. So lets get started.
It seems as if your device is not allowing you to access citizens bank. You should go into settings and accessibility and turn on allow other apps so you can start using citizens bank again.