Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Several years experience in both smartphone setup and sales.

Okay im tierd of this boguis app sms-peeper team that not

Customer Question

okay im damn tierd of this boguis app sms-peeper team that not seeming to even work
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: all damn day i want hte code or i will report to the better business breu
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am reaching out for u to help me but if t u would just give it too me ive already downloaded a lot on my phone thanks to this stupid site
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: How should i know what u consider old i have a newer LG
JA: I'm 40 .
Customer: I didnt mean for that part to come ovut
JA: The smartphone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: want who to know?\
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Smartphone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
whats the answer
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what is the code for i want to retreive the messages already i did their survays twice already n nothing still
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 3 months ago.
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time. It does seem like your question may have been meant for a different company as JustAnswer does not provide codes.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. I
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will try to find you an Expert, personally.
Thank you for your continued patience. :)
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Do you have both the host and client phone near by?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no i do not have the target phone near by why
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the number is(###) ###-####a t-mobile user

I have pulled up the SMS-Peeper information. That company is a scam. They state that they are somehow able to gather text messages without installing any software on the phone. That is both impossible and illegal. If you have paid that scam company anything, I would suggest contacting your bank and having them block the payment.

In an effort to do their surveys along with their other scams, they give you this false idea that they can do what they offer. The fact is that there is no way to do what they advertise. Is there anything else I can help with today?

There is another, free service that will allow you to gather messages, locate the person via gps, along with other things. You can install the application in the Google Play Store on android devices. The application is called CerberusApp

After you install the application and create a new account, you can then log into your account at and gain access to all information on the phone.

I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That dumb ass app gave my phone a virus
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Configure and monitor the activity of this device

The app is most definitely nefarious in more ways than one. May I ask for the model name of the phone? After that app has touched the phone, I would most definitely suggest that you factory reset the phone because the app may be doing things in the background, which will make the data on your phone not secure. You can do a factory reset by going to Menu > Settings > System > Factory reset. If you cannot find the factory reset location, please give me the model name of your LG phone and I will give you the proper instructions.