Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Is there anyway to get the location of a device that may

Customer Question

Is there anyway to get the location of a device that may have hacked my data on iPhone with an ICCID # ***** a cell identifier #??
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Police can track a phone by its IMEI number or its phone #.

But they can query providers such as ATT or T-Mobile about the ICCID #, and get the phone # ***** it, and locate it that way.

The question is, whether you have a cause sufficient to convince the police to locate the offending phone.

It might be more useful to your cause, to query provider(s) yourself, and with the ICCID #, have them identify the offender (through their records of who pays them to provide service for the number associated with the ICCID #.)