Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

First I purchased an Apple I-Phone 5s...realized I couldn't

Customer Question

First I purchased an Apple I-Phone 5s...realized I couldn't afford the monthly cost so within 3 days I went back to the Verizon Store in West Long Branch, NJ and exchanged it for a LG Extravert 2 (which was similar to my old phone that I had for years. The representative (Harold) was very annoyed when I came back (again} asking for assistance with the LG Extravert2. He didn't (or wouldn't) help me with my ringtone and playlist problems; or any problems for that matter. He just said "I should have stuck with the I-Phone". If he sells my product, wouldn't you think he'd know how to work it? Anyhow, I still don't know how to use some of the features (even with the manual I printed out), so what do I do now?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

As for setting the ringtone:

1. From the main screen, tap Menu.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap Sounds Settings.
  4. Tap a Ringtone.
  5. Set a ringtone. Tap a Ringtone option among these: Incoming Call, TXT Message, Media Message ...

As for your playlist problem: What playlist, and what problem do you have, please?