Rusty, Technician
Experience:  Specialize in Android and iPhones. How may I help you?

Jkalman, I have a questions regarding my iPhone being used

Customer Question

Hello Jkalman,I have a questions regarding my iPhone being used in a the Middle East. I purchased a SIM card in another country, can the company I work for track my phone calls and text message just because of that SIM card?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. The sim card doesn't track you. iPhone uses iCloud, and only the user with the password ***** access the iCloud account.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm referring to tracking in the sense of retrieve or read my text message and listen to my phone calls
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

Yep, that's all on iCloud. The listening of calls, well, if it's wireless, the signal can be picked up through the air by anyone listening to that frequency. There's no way around that, it's wireless.