Rusty
Rusty, Technician
Experience:  Specialize in Android and iPhones. How may I help you?
63817454

Jkalman, I have a questions regarding my iPhone being used

Customer Question

Hello Jkalman,I have a questions regarding my iPhone being used in a the Middle East. I purchased a SIM card in another country, can the company I work for track my phone calls and text message just because of that SIM card?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. The sim card doesn't track you. iPhone uses iCloud, and only the user with the password ***** access the iCloud account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm referring to tracking in the sense of retrieve or read my text message and listen to my phone calls
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Yep, that's all on iCloud. The listening of calls, well, if it's wireless, the signal can be picked up through the air by anyone listening to that frequency. There's no way around that, it's wireless.