Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.

I have several: 1 My Q 10 has taken off my email, period. I

Customer Question

I have several:
1 My Q 10 has taken off my email, period. I doesn't show that I have ie. I powered down the other day & when it came back, under the hub, it shows all the normal, but no email
2. I can't charge my phone anymore. AT&T says it is a software problem. I bought a q-10 battery charger & extra battery to switch out as needed. I hate this ,so there must be a software fix.
3. I don't receive audio alerts for phone, email, texts etc & when I put the phone on speaker I hear nothing, I have no audio on utube or anything except phone calls.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 4 months ago.

Try a master reset, that will eliminate the possibilty of this being a software issue and help you determine if it is a hardware issue.

A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloaded content, ringtones, images, apps, and contacts. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.

To perform a master reset, follow these steps:

1. Back up all data on the internal memory.
  2. From any Home screen, touch the Status bar and drag it down.
  3. Tap Settings.
  4. Tap Security and privacy.
  5. Tap Security wipe.
    Note: You must decrypt you media card before the security wipe. Otherwise, the card will become inaccessible.
  6. Swipe up on the screen and enter blackberry into the text field and tap Delete Data.
  7. Follow any additional prompts.