ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer

I am wondering if there is a pit file or some other software

Customer Question

i am wondering if there is a pit file or some other software that i can flash to my phone to change the partition details such as device type. I tried rooting my phone with a frankenstein recovery that was made solely to try and revive my model of phone as there was nothing out or developed for it yet. when the stock firmwares became available i tried to flash back to stock with unsupported_dev type every time i try. i am now trying to flash a totally different firmware with the same problem. the hardware is the same for the other firmware as my device. is there any way i cn change the device type on my phone.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 4 months ago.

Hi Jason

What is the make and model number of the phone?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.