Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Lost phone. want another sent to me

Customer Question

Lost phone. want another sent to me
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

Please let me know, was your iPhone insured in any way? or was it a company iPhone, or otherwise 'covered' ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i need to know how to file a claim also. But right now I need a phone sent to me via mail. How or what is my first step?

If the iPhone was covered by your company, or by insurance, you need to contact the company, or the insurance company, to

A. report the loss in a systematic fashion: when it was lost, what circumstances or location, roughly, and model or serial # ***** if you can find it.

and

B. put in a claim for replacement, reimbursement, or whatever can be provided under the coverage or policy.