Josh, Technician
Experience:  Smartphone support
50836188

I erased my iPhone this by accident didn't know what i was

Customer Question

I erased my iPhone this by accident didn't know what i was doing can you help activate it, it says to use my apple ID and password ***** i don't know my iCloud password. Can you help
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

You can reset your password ***** clicking here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

Enter your email address and follow the prompts to reset your password. Use the new password ***** sign in.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.