Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones

I want to purchase apps but none of the passwords I have

Customer Question

I want to purchase apps but none of the passwords I have tried will get me into the store.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

What is the model and make of your phone ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
AT&T Apple don't know model number
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Thanks. That is all I need. You need the password ***** Apple ID. If you don't remember the password ***** Apple ID, then you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here (go to this website from your computer) -->

Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID. It would be your email registered with Apple, like Gmail, Yahoo etc. Open your email and you will see the email from Apple. Open it and follow the instructions to reset the password.

If that didn't work, then go to this site again -->

This time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your password. Then use the new password ***** purchase apps.

If you have any questions or if you have any difficulty resetting the password, please let me know.