Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master Of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

CAN I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO FIX MY SCREEN

Customer Question

Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

12:00 PM

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your device?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apple iPhone 6
Just want to bring in phone to fix screen and sync a flip phone to it

You can take your iPhone 6 in to any Staples store to get the screen fixed.

If you are trying to sync a flip phone to it, so that you can use the flip phone while your iPhone is being repaired, you can transfer your contacts to your sim card, then turn off the iPhone, and remove the sim card. You can then turn off the flip phone and insert the sim card into it. However, you will have to contact your wireless carrier and pay a reactivation fee to use your flip phone.

Staples will send your iPhone out for repair; it is not done in the store. This will take a few days. After you get your iPhone back, you will have to reverse the procedure with the sim card, and you will have to pay another activation fee.

If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. If you have questions or are having problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am calling the credit card company. This is misrepresentation. Re Apple. Credit me immediately

What is the problem with the advice that you have received?

This is not Apple. This is Just Answer, an independent information services company. We have provided advice to many thousands of satisfied customers.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need to credit my account. I am filing a complaint

Please let me know what problem you are having after receiving the best professional advice available on the internet.

I will submit a request on your behalf to Customer Service for a refund of your deposit.