Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

IN TRYING TO TRANSMIT A LENGTH VIDEO AS A MESSAGE TO ANOTHER

Customer Question

IN TRYING TO TRANSMIT A LENGTH VIDEO AS A MESSAGE TO ANOTHER I=PHONE, IT NOTIFIED ME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE A REDUCED SEGMENT TO WORK. AFTER SELECTING A SMALLER SEGMENT THE FULL VIDEO WAS REMOVED FROM MY PHONE AND MY COMPUTER. ANY WAY THAT I CAN RETRIEVE THE ORIGINAL VIDEO.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 8 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be your "Device Repair Technician. I will assist you the best possible way I can to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on my services that I will providing for you. So lets get started.
What kind of phone do you have if you dont mind me asking?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I phone 6
What iphone you can log into icloud and you can retrieve the video there. You may also want to think about getting a app that reduces video sizes. So your video should be in icloud.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How do you log on to iCloud? And what is the app for shortening videos
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How to log on to iCloud to see missing pictures. What is the name of the app that reduces long videos.

Go to icloud.com and put your login information in and from there you can see videos, photos and etc. Once you have done that you can upload anything you have missing back to your phone. And here is a link to resize videos. http://www.movavi.com/