Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

Apple turned my phone off. They are not accepting my

Customer Question

Apple turned my phone off. They are not accepting my password. When I first called they wanted .40. NOW THEY WANT 5.00. I want to talk to someone right now.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  John T. F. replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Can you please describe your issue in more detail?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Apple shut my phone off(###) ###-####and they are not accepting my passwordI have been trying to get help ALL DAY. When I finally got through to ATT they could not
help me.I can't answer my(###) ###-####....... you will have to call me me on(###) ###-####This is all very upsetting.............It's a good thing I have a house phone.....................I can't turn the cell phone on.

Thanks,

Ok You've mentioned that the phone is off and that you an't turn it back on but, also, say that a password ***** ***** being accepted.

Is the iPhone powered on but asking for a password ***** use it? If the latter is it asking for a Passcode OR is it asking for the password ***** an Apple ID?

Thanks,