Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones

I have I phone 6. Since I updated, several months ago, the

Customer Question

I have I phone 6. Since I updated, several months ago, the phone freezes periodically
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. It is possible that the iOS is corrupted. First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom. Then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. This will reset some settings like WiFi, bluetooth, app settings. But this will not delete anything from your phone. After resetting, reconnect it back to WiFi from Settings > WiFi. Then go to Settings > General > Software Update and do all updates in there. Doing new updates will fix issues with old updates. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will let u know.
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so you can get back to me later. Best Regards,Ashik
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Still freezing
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
We have to restore your iPhone from iTunes on your computer. This will install a fresh software on it. Follow the steps below; First download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here : Then connect the iPhone to your computer with the USB Cable.Open iTunes application on your computer.iTunes will recognize your iPhone. Select your iPhone in the top left (select iPhone icon)Then in Summary section, click Backup and make sure "To this computer" is selected.Then click Restore button and let it restore. It will take some time to restore the iPhone . After restoring, you will get option to restore your backup. Select Restore from backup and all your files will be restored. Let me know if you have any difficulty and I will continue to help you. Note : Before restoring, go to Settings > iCloud and turn off Find My iPhone option on your iPhone.