Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

I have an iPhone 5 that I use . I have a string of texts

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 5 that I use for texting. I have a string of texts between me and one other person. I would like to print a hard copy of the string. Is there a way to do that?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you. I see you are having problems with your device and I will like to help you with the issues you are having. I will try to the best of my knowledge to help you resolve the problem. I would also like to ask you to please rate me on the services that I will be offering to help you sort out the issues that you are having. Now let's get started.
What you can do is copy the texts and send them to your email address and then print them from there.
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 12 months ago.
I am checking to see if the problem has been resolved yet.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I copied the texts and attempted to send them to my email but because it is within the message app it would only send to my message (cell phone)
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Unsatisfactory so far. Still don't know how to print a text stream from the message app.
All you have to dois do is copy and paste them to your note and then email them to yourself
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 11 months ago.
Hi I am just touching basis to make sure everything went well.