GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds

I can't seem to find a password ***** my iTunes or apps.

Customer Question

I can't seem to find a password ***** my iTunes or apps. How do I find it?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Apple uses the same ID and password ***** all things APPLE, including itunes and icloud. If you don't know your id, let’s begin by going to!&section=appleid. Click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address. Next, we can retrieve your password ***** going back to!&section=password. When the webpage opens enter the userid that was emailed to you. Click next. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Do you have an iPad, iPhone, or Imac? If so, we can also find your Apple on the device. Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Alison, I'm all set. I figured it out. Thank you.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
You're very welcome. If I've been at all helpful a rating of 3 or more stars woudl be greatly appreciated. Without that I am not credited for the question. Have a great weekend!