GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I think I may have accidentally invited someone to join

Customer Question

I think I may have accidentally invited someone to join Facebook messenger from my phone. Is there any way to see if I have done this? If I did, I think they may have already declined the invite.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi there Greg. ! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** know if there is a way to tell if someone has been invited to facebook messenger or not?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Unfortunately there is no way to see a list of invites that you have sent and the status of those invites for the Facebook Messenger app. In know that this probably isn't the answer that you were hoping for but it an honest and accurate answer. Don't take if personally though if someone did decline an invite. Many people simply prefer to use messenger through Facebook on their computer and don't really want the app on their phone. I hope that I have provide the information that you were seeking. If so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
One more thing that I forgot to mention. You can file this under the category of potentially useful things to know in the future....On Facebook itself (but unfortunately not on the APP)To view friend requests you've sent:Click at the top of any Facebook pageClick Find FriendsClick View Sent RequestsYou can cancel friend requests you've sent from this page by hovering over Friend Request Sent and selecting Cancel Request.