Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.

THIS A I-PHONE QUESTION - This is a ph that I recovered from

Customer Question

THIS A I-PHONE QUESTION - This is a ph that I recovered from an employee who quit, I need apple ID and password.
Your help would be most appreciated, Thank you, Daryl
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.The only option will be to use iTunes software on a computer and try a factory restore.Follow these steps please>Connect the USB cable to the iPhone, but leave the other end of the cable disconnected from your computer's USB port. press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.While pressing and holding the Home button, connect the USB cable to the computer. The device should turn on.Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears you can release the Home button:Then use iTunes to restore the iPhone.