Techie_Ben, Customer Service
Experience:  15+ years expertise in electronics,cell phones,smart phones

I trying to send a email from my phone to my wife at home,thru

Customer Question

i trying to send a email from my phone to my wife at home,thru her email only. she doesn't have a phone, so we use our computer, plus I want to send her a picture to her
computer, what do I do?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for the question. Sending an email should be the same regardless of whether your wife has a phone or uses a computer. As long as you know how to check her email on the computer she should be receiving the content you are sending to her through your phone. If you share the same email address (ie - you have your phone configured to receive her emails), you'll receive it on both. The problem should be easily solved, but online chat may not be the fastest method. If you'd like to chat on the phone we can talk more about this, just let me know. Thanks again,