Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

SUB case #*****

Customer Question

case #*****
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 7 months ago.
Hi:

I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your cell phone provider.

We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.

Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.

Best,
Gina-Moderator
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me exactly how you would like me to assist you please?
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Thanks