Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I must have entered my birth date wrong in the Security Questions

Customer Question

I must have entered my birth date wrong in the Security Questions for the App Store, as my iPhone6 (ios9) now will not accept my birth date in Security
Questions. That means that I cannot use the Security Questions to unlock the Apps Store, which I blundered into locking myself out. I cannot use the only other path to
unlocking the Apps Store--by E-mail--because the phone offers to send me instructions for unlocking the App Store to an obscure E-mail address that is not mine.
HELP! what do I do?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeDid you ever own this email address that you used with your accountPlease let me know
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.
Than k you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did you ever own this email address that you used with your account?Yes. I use it on my Dell (Windows 10) PC.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Can you tell me the part of the email address AFTER the @ that Apple want to send the email to please
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can't even get to the phone's statement saying "Too many trials to answer Security Questions, so you are locked
out." To unlock, answer the security questions??????, or step by step instructions will be sent to***@******.***."
Can't you just send me the instructions at the email address you are now using for me?
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
I do not see the email address here sorry, what is the email address with the issue?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The***@******.*** in my message was to indicate the phone's stated email address that I no longer have access to, because
I no longer have access to the phone's message that email will be sent.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Ok, then your best to call 1-***-***-****Based on your billing details they can look up your account and try to reset the password ***** way.Let me know the results please.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Based on your billing details they can look up your account and try to reset the password ***** way.
Let me know the results please.
Never mind. I figured it out. Thank you.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
ok, though they could provide this via the telephone numberIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you