Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.

I am trying to set up an iCloud Drive - can't figure it out.JA:

Customer Question

I am trying to set up an iCloud Drive - can't figure it out.
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know their way around the iCloud, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Starting from scratch.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: My apple iPhone still is stuck with an obsolete ID (email address). I have set up a new ID (new email address) and PW but everything always pops up with the old email address, which I don't know the PW for so that the dead end for everything I try to do on the computer as well as the iPhone.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhat is the exact message you receive on the iPhone at the moment?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Changed my mind do not want service thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
ok, if you need anything, let me knowthanks