Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I am in ukraine i live in uk i cannot access my gmail

Customer Question

hello i am in ukraine i live in uk i cannot access my gmail on my mobile
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i sign in and it becomes so complicated going round and round for hours
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: i try to install an App to update the browser but i am then asked again to log in
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. I need to gather some more information from you in order to help. Do you have any internet connection from your phone while you are in Ukraine? How for example, are you talking to me right now? From your phone?Let me know.