Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

How do i get rid of the message on my iphone 6+ it tells

Customer Question

hi how do i get rid of the message on my iphone 6+ it tells me i might have a virus and wants me to call apple support but the number when i checked it out is not on apple support numbers
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue only occur when opening Safari app?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
That is a fake message; do not follow any instructions in it. Please try the following:Open the Settings app icon.There, tap on the Safari option.Then tap on the option Clear History and Website Data.Then tap on the option Clear.Open Safari app, and check.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,