Josh, Technician
Experience:  Smartphone support
50836188

My IPhone had a update and i downloaded it and it took my phone

Customer Question

My IPhone had a update and i downloaded it and it took my phone back to the activation process. My user id is fine but the password ***** used the 1st time I activated my phone doesn't work. It keeps telling me that its wrong. I can't get in my phone! what do I do? My
number is ***** and my id is***@******.***. I don't have another phone or a email on my computer set up due to ID theft. How do i get my phone to work again? I do have my security questions to prove its my phone, but thats it. Can you reset my password ***** there? HELP!
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Please click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password ***** your Apple ID and follow the prompts to reset your password. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.