John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+Yrs in the computer/electronics service industry

I have an Iphone 6s. I want the app to stay on my phone, but

Customer Question

I have an Iphone 6s. I want the app to stay on my phone, but how do I counter the app so that my wife thinks that is still on and that I can have a piece of mind etc such as faked gps position
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  John T. F. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Are you referring to Apple's Find My Friends app? You can not "fool" the app to report a different location. However, if you have another Apple device such as an iPad you can set it to report it's location instead. On the other device, tap Find Friends app. Sign in, if needed Tap "me" at the bottom of the screen Under "Share My Location From" set it to the other device. make sure this is the case on both devices. John
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks. I actually have life 360 app on my phone, can you fool that app in anyway?
The only thing you could really do is turn off access to the GPS service. However, the app likely wouldn't report any location at all in that event even if it were still installed. John