Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

I dropped my I phone in water and it will not turn on. I got

Customer Question

I dropped my I phone in water and it will not turn on. I got a new iPhone 6 and I cannot transfer anything from the old one to the new one... HELP..(###) ###-####
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 7 months ago.
You can Restore from an iCloud backupOn your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Software Update. If a newer version of iOS is available, follow the onscreen instructions to download and install it.Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from.On your iOS 9 or iOS 8 device: Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, then tap a device listed under Backups to see the date and size of its latest backup.On your iOS 7 device: Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage, then tap a device listed under Backups to see the date and size of its latest backup.For information about backing up manually now, see Back up your iOS device to iCloud. If you don’t see a backup you expected to be there, see the Apple Support article If you need help restoring your device from an iCloud backup.Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings.”From the apps Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.For help deciding which backup to restore from, including information about restoring from another device’s backup, click here> If you need help restoring your device from an iCloud backup.