Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I have tried to download speak and translate fo my i phone

Customer Question

i have tried to download speak and translate fo my i phone 5 at a cost of 9.99 the system downloads all the way to payment then the message i receive is card is not valid visa. My card is okay on all other transactions on my pc,shops etc what is wrong The only change i have is my card has been updated due to dated expired
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.If the expiration date has changed, then the three digit CVV code on the back has also changed. If the transaction asked for that, I presume you gave the new one, so that would not be the problem, except that your iphone may have your card number on file with the old expiration date and CVV code. The problem may be that this needs to be updated on your iphone before you can use the same card for an app purchase transaction.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So how do I know if my I phone has this info and how do I change it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Joel are you still there
Hi. I am here. I was busy with another customer. I apologize for the delay.
Go to the iTunes store on your phone and look in the settings. What is your computer operating system?
I can be more specific now, because I have looked at iTunes on my computer. Your computer may be the better way to access the iTunes store for the purpose of making changes to your account. Full Disclosure: I do not have an iPhone, but I do have iTunes installed on my computer.In the iTunes window on your computer there is a link labeled Account on the right-hand side. Select that and login with your Apple id and pw.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only got itune apps no setting in that. Can't ring you as I am in France and it is two o clock in the morning here
Right. There is no Setting, but there is Account. Sorry for the misinformation.
You must be in Eastern France. Isn't it 12:08 AM GMT now? I am on the west coast of the US.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it is 2. 11. Will have to check it in the morning as my Compton is in the bedroom and my husband is asleep so I don't want to disturb him as he has just come out of hospital. Can I contact u later.
Sure thing. Talk to you later then.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Goodnight this end
Copy that.