Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

My I phone does not get incoming calls. I have the ringer up.

Customer Question

my I phone does not get incoming calls. I have the ringer up. the incoming call goes to voice mail, which I think I have activated.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 8 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution. This could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 30 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. Then check for incoming calls. If that fails check to see if you have the do not disturb activated, when Do Not Disturb is on, a crescent moon , or half-moon, icon will appear in the status bar. There are two ways to turn Do Not Disturb on or off:Tap Settings > Do Not Disturb. Choose Manual to turn on Do Not Disturb now or set a schedule.Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center. Tap the crescent moon.If that is not on then try this next please> you can reset your iPhone settings, which resets every iPhone setting to its default — the way it was when you took it out of the box. Resetting the iPhone's settings doesn't erase any of your data or media. Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen; then tap General→Reset→Reset All Settings.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Expert:  Randy replied 8 months ago.
Just checking in to see if everything is good with your iPhone now?